The first thing you need to do is register for an account. This is located under the Account menu at the top right of the screen.
Once you click Register, the following screen will be displayed:
On this screen, you will be asked to enter the following information:
- First & Last Name – These fields are required.
- Email Address (This must be a valid email address and will be validated) – This is one way another user can locate you and mark you as their friend. This is only for filter of the leaderboard and in the future will allow you to easily invite people to your custom leagues. This field is required.
- Username – This is how you will be known in the league(s) you are part of. This is another way a user can locate and mark you as their friend. This field is required.
- Password/Confirm Password – This should be something you should remember and not share with others. These fields are required.
- Profile Picture – Optionally, you can upload a profile picture that best represents you. It can be you, or anything else you desire.
- I’m a former Survivor Player – Mark the box if you have played in any US or International versions of Survivor. This doesn’t count for local versions, like Survivor Maryland, etc. If this box is selected, another field will be displayed asking you to list the seasons you have played in. We will verify that this information is correct before you are flagged as such. The main purpose for this flag is to be used in filtering the leader board and hopefully to attract more people to play.
- Notifications – By checking this box, you will receive a notification whenever any of your leagues have updated scores/standings.
- Send me other updates - By checking this, you are opting in to receive notifications when new leagues open for registration.
- Allow others users to view my leagues and scores… - This is basically the friend function. They can only follow and view, but there are no messaging features that you can be harassed by, etc. Regardless of your selection, your placement in the community leagues will be visible to everyone, but any Round Robin leagues will be private, if you do not have this checked.
- Groups – These are the more popular groups that people are from and they are a great way to filter the leader board to see how you are doing against others that are in those same groups. Once registered, you will have the ability to create your own groups.
- Robot – This field is just to help prevent fake users from being registered by bots.
Once you click Register, you will be present with a screen tell you to check your email.
The email you receive should look like this. Click on the button or the link or copy and paste the link into your browser to confirm your email.
You should receive a confirmation screen that your email has been registered.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Create cross-platform Qt Help files